Monday, June 16, 2008

Raffle Wrap-Up

From our raffle coordinator, John Belanger:

On behalf of the staff of Southern Little League, I want to thank you each of you who supported our raffle this season.

The winners were announced during Family Fun Day:
  • Laneuville Jung - Grand Prize Winner
  • Patty Malewitz - Second Prize Winner
  • Dan Ellison - Third Prize Winner
The top selling teams in each league win a pizza party:
  • 78er's - Craig Boeve's Cubs
  • Minors - Eric O'Conner's Marlins
  • Majors - Al Rossi's Fighting Blimpies
  • Juniors - Dave Tuuk's team
Contact me for details.

I encourage all of you to submit feedback to me on the Raffle. All comments welcome. Southern Little League needs the raffle to succeed EVERY year as part of our overall fund raising activities, so your opinion really does matter.

A special thank you to all the people who helped me out this year. I could not have done it without you.

John Belanger
520-3231